- Work closely with programmers, understand their needs and support the verification of various developing features.
- Run functionality tests and verified fixes on the testing versions
- Post a clear and accurate description of each bug found in the QA database.
- Provide positive/negative feedback with regard to the quality of the application
- Understand the gameplay mechanics of the tested application and relationships to the design and implementation of the game
- Create testing scenarios specific to assigned tasks
- Perform additional activities assigned by managers
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Game QA team
- Quality oriented – keep customer always in mind
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in performing functional and regression testing
- Excellent capacity of focusing to details
- Experience in working with mobile devices on different platforms (Apple, Android, Java, etc)
- Experience with Office tools (Excel, Word)