- Drive systems design and engage our audience with addicting gameplay mechanics.
- Communicate the overall creative vision and specific feature requirements to the team.
- Write clear and concise game design documents.
- Can relentlessly test and perfect game balance.
- Use game design tools for rapid data driven feature iteration
- Drive the tuning, game play pacing, first user experience, and difficulty ramp of a mobile game.
- Break down designs into estimated coding, design, art, UI, and sound tasks
- Embrace a metrics-driven approach to game design, learning from user data to ensure excellent retention, monetization, and meaningful social connections in the game design
- Source new ideas and draft concept proposals as required
- 2+ years of free-to-play game design experience on mobile platforms or the web.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation and organizational skills required
- Proven systems design and economy-balancing experience required
- Ability to rapidly generate and refine extremely well-balance game systems
- An in-depth understanding of how to create fun, meaningful gameplay loops
- Strong experience at maintaining game data in spreadsheets, testing what you work on
- Commitment to quality on time execution and team collaboration